How Interfaith Pre-Marital & Marriage Counselling Can Help You:
- Offer strategies to communicate with your mate effectively about your your hopes for the future, your religion, and other issues.
- Provide tools to handle family members on both sides who may not understand your situation.
- Explore how to plan for and raise children.
- Create a joyful home and family incorporating a shared and meaningful mission.
- Connect you to interfaith family resources and community.
INTERFAITH COUPLES: You are not alone. Others have struggled with this issue and resolved it happily. In fact, it is absolutely possible to create a home and family that incorporates more than one faith.
PREMARITAL COUPLES: Relationship Builders will work with you to give newly engaged couples skills to:
- Increase respect, affection, and closeness
- Break through and resolve conflict when they feel stuck
- Generate greater understanding between partners
- Keep conflict discussions calm
Interfaith/Pre-marital & Marriage Counselling usually last 1- 4 sessions depending on the situation. It is important and helpful to take a look at the family that we each grew up in. We all adapt in some way in our first family and bring some of that into our relationship.
Relationship Builders has developed a treatment method which is a research based, goal-oriented approach to help you arrive at a more fulfilling and healthy relationship.
Interfaith/Premarital & Marriage counselling is a highly engaging and effective way to help couples get back to the heart of their relationship. We start with the places you find common ground (your foundation) and then take action to create more connection and possibilities for your life together.
We value gender, sexual, racial, class, disability and religious/spiritual identity. Send us an email so we can talk about how I can help you. You can also contact me here.