What is relationship counselling?
Relationship counselling individuals, couples & families with strategies to deal with everyday life issues.
Relationships impact on our well-being and happiness. When our personal relationships are not working well, our ability to cope with other areas of our life is often affected. Many relationship difficulties can be managed and supported with the right kind of help.
What is involved?
Relationship Counselling involves talking with a counsellor about any relationship difficulties that you are experiencing. Whether you are wishing to enter a relationship, wanting to enhance your relationship, or having difficulties within your relationship, the counsellor will work in partnership with you as an individual or with you and your partner, asking questions to understand your relationship and assist you to find ways to manage your situation more effectively.
If you prefer, specialist counselling services are available for the cross cultural marriage and/ or interfaith marriage.
Counselling sessions are confidential.
What happens at counselling?
You are encouraged to explore your feelings and emotions in a safe place where problems and issues can be understood. Counselling can help you gain clarity, exploring a wide range of possibilities, options and the possible consequences of actions. People report feeling supported, acknowledged, respected and valued throughout the counselling process.
The Benefits of Relationship Counselling
- Help you to identify patterns in your relationship
- Help recognise the factors which are contributing to misunderstandings
- Help improve communication
- Help manage differences and explore possibilities
- Help address issues around managing conflict, affairs, parenting, sexual difficulties, loss and grief and separation
What matters most in a relationship is how well you know yourself and your partner. Additionally, How you communicate with each other about what is important to you is a real skill which can be developed.
Why try Cross Cultural/ Interfaith Pre-marital & Relationship counselling?
- You love each other but want to make sure you’re ready to create a life together.
- You’re committed to making your relationship work.
- You’re considering marriage.
- You’re an interfaith couple looking for answers.
Make a positive change and get your life back on track. Contact us today or book an appointment now.